Saturday, March 16, 2013

Five Minute French Toast

Posted by Unknown at 5:03 AM
I woke up and I was hungry, and impatient. I was craving french toast, so I searched for a quick recipe, nothing fancy. I found a quick french toast recipe that took me literally five minutes to make, I don't remember where I got it from though.

I didn't even bother to take a photo of the french toast, since its so simple and I ate it before I had the chance to take a photo of it!
This recipe is perfect when you're in a hurry, or just don't feel like making something fancy.

Recipe:

-2 eggs
-3-4 tbsp milk
-some vanilla
-some cinnamon
-a few slices of bread
          Mix all ingredients together and dunk one side of bread, then flip to the other side and let the excess drip. Fry one side on a greased skillet, then flip to the other side. Serve with berries and syrup!

Enjoy xx

0 comments on "Five Minute French Toast"

Post a Comment

 

A Teenager With A Passion For Baking Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal